- A comparable gaming PC is projected to be much, much more expensive when compared to the expected launch prices of the PS5 and Microsoft’s Xbox ‘Project Scarlett’.
- If the units ship with a small SSD as is the case with many other production SSD-equipped electronics, such as the Mac Airbook Pro , with an MSRP around $1100, gamers may be looking at a 128 GB or 256 GB SSD out of the box-spoiler alert, Call of Duty Black Ops 4 takes around 80 GB of storage memory, and it cannot be played in 8K quality.
- A small SSD may leave room for Sony to upsell external SSD units as an aftermarket upgrade-generally speaking, SSDs above 1TB tend to run in the $300 range , while larger drives only go up from there.
- If Microsoft falters in delivering quality, storage space, price, or any other expected aspect with Project Scarlett , Sony is boasting an earlier delivery date, with likely near-to comparable specs, and a similarly large fanbase.
Read full article: ccn.com
- A post shared by Biz Markie (@officialbizmarkie) on Jun 15, 2019 at 8:49pm PDT
- Heading into the weekend, Fif unloaded a series of Instagram posts aimed at rapper Bow
- This week, a hilarious clip went viral poking fun at Bow Weezy for spending Fif’s money at a nightclub venue.
- Over the past few days, Fif has unloaded on Bow Weezy for spending his money during a recent Atlanta outing and not paying it back.
Read full article: sohh.com
- PewDiePie has released a fresh video, suggesting that his YouTube channel was losing popularity just a day after Indian music label and movie studio T-Series received the official Guinness World Records certificate for becoming the first to surpass the 100 million subscriber milestone on the video-sharing platform.
- Individual content creator Felix Kjellberg, a.k.a. PewDiePie , has taken a look at his analytics throughout the years in order to find out why his YouTube channel is ” dying” .
- While typing his alias in a search engine, the Swedish vlogger completely messed it up, writing ” Pwduiepi” instead which got him thinking that his channel might be losing traction because ” I can’t write it” .
- The Swede, who has a 96-million-strong YouTube following, had had the most subscribed channel since 2013, but recently suffered a somewhat crushing defeat in the Great Subscribers War, after Indian music label and movie studio T-Series outperformed him in subscription numbers, having crossed the 100 million benchmark first.
Read full article: sputniknews.com
- Bonnaroo Music Festival kicked off this weekend, beginning Thursday with a headlining set from Grand Ole Opry as well as sets from Space Jesus b2b Eprom b2b Shlump, 12th Planet, Hekler, and more.
- A 27-year-old man died Saturday in one of the campgrounds at the Bonnaroo music festival, concert organizers said.
- The festival EMS team reportedly responded to the call within minutes and administered CPR, which was unfortunately ultimately unsuccessful.
Read full article: youredm.com
- Memorable music, story, characters, animation and dialogues, there’s a lot of love that fans continue to have for the 1994 film The Lion King 25 years on, even as it comes full ‘circle’ and many await the 2019 version which hits the screens next month.
- Little life lessons infused in the dialogues – ” Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble” , ” You gotta put your behind in the past” , ” The past can hurt.
- The post The Lion King turns 25 appeared first on Telangana Today.
Read full article: telanganatoday.com
- Shahid Kapoor with Neha Dhupia and Kiara Advani on BFFs with Vogue PR Handout
- Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor, who is busy promoting Kabir Singh, says that his brother Ishaan is very obsessive about his analysis of his performances and he is scared to ask about his views.
- Kabir Singh is the remake of blockbuster Telugu film Arjun Reddy the success of which has generated a lot of hype for its Hindi adaptation, which is scheduled for a grand release on June 21.
- Shahid Kapoor appeared on the Colors Infinity chat show BFFs with Vogue with his co-star Kiara Advani to promote the movie.
Read full article: ibtimes.co.in
- That’s what makes Bose’s Frames, headphone sunglasses you might actually want to wear, so special.
- Frankly, at first blush headphone sunglasses would seem to fit into that tragic fashion mold.
- The earpieces shoehorn all the wireless headphone tech inside (battery, Bluetooth antenna, etc.), while the vents at the bottom aim patented drivers directly at your ear canals, with no need for earpads, eartips, or any physical contact.
- The app also offers other basic functions, including firmware upgrades and download links to Bose’s nascent AR apps, designed to offer a swell of new use cases for your Frames – but only for iPhones and iPads at present.
- Call quality is generally the same as you’d expect from any good pair of wireless headphones, i.e. pretty decent.
- For one obvious point, you can’t really use the Frames inside, especially at the office, unless you don’t mind looking like a wannabe rock star/ass while squinting at your monitor.
Read full article: digitaltrends.com
- Hania Aamir is known for being an actor but recently the Janaan star is trying her luck in other fields.
- She recently took to Instagram in a video of herself playing piano while sporadically singing and needless to say, people had a myriad of responses to Hania’s surprise post.
- Some even went to the extent of referencing the 2003 Bollywood fantasy drama Koi…Mil Gaya to take a jab at the actor.
Read full article: tribune.com.pk
- From the left are Jean-Marc Spencer, Executive Director at Voyageurs Credit Union, Julie Nadeau, Director – Workforce and Business Development at Collège Boréal (Award sponsor), Stéphane Plante, Director – Retail Banking at Voyageurs Credit Union.
- Mrs. Kim Hancock and her daughter Jaymie came to receive a cheque for more than $800 from St. Benedict School for MADD Sudbury, in memory of their son and alumni DJ Hancock.
- In photo: Members of the winning V8 student hockey team stand united with Kim Hancock and her daughter Jaymie, along with tournament organizer Giuseppe Politi and student council teacher representatives Joanne Burke and James MacNeil.
- On Saturday, June 8, several students, staff members, family and friends from École catholique Félix-Ricard, took part in the Walk to End ALS at Delki Dozzi Park in Sudbury.
- Supplied photo Students from Rainbow Schools who participated in national and international science fairs returned home with medals and memories, including, from left, Kerry Yang, Nethra Wickramasinghe, Jordan Fergani, Brendon Matusch, Edward Xiong, Adam Selalmatzidis and Trevor Meek.
Read full article: thesudburystar.com
- The festival began on Friday and is set to close later on Sunday.
- The line-up includes Sipho ” Hotstix” Mabuse, Ernie Smith, Lady Zamar, Mi Casa, Grammy award-winning Soweto Gospel Choir, Pieces of a Dream, Julian Vaughn, Nasty C, Estelle, Amanda Black, Raheem Devaughn, Gordon Chambers, Lira and a variety of DJs from New York’s Hot 97, a radio station famed for playing urban contemporary hits.
- To commemorate Youth Day, festival organisers will host a variety of pre-events with young people and the community of Soweto.
Read full article: iol.co.za