- Actually, the word should be ” memorable,” but Monday is not Memorable Day.
- ” Remembering folk” on Folk Feastuival with Lilli Kuzma, 90.9 FM, or www.wdcb.org . 8 PM.
- Jazzman Jeff Justman at the Libertyville Farmers’ Market, Cook Park, Libertyville.
Read full article: chicagonow.com
- Diplo has a pretty good relationship with most people in the music industry.
- Apparently, one person he hasn’t had a chance to build a solid relationship with yet is Travis Scott.
- I made.” Maybe this is what ends up getting Diplo a text back from Travis.
Read full article: hotnewhiphop.com
- When LeBron James first signed with the Los Angeles Lakers in free agency, a concern that many people shared was that he wouldn’t be able to properly get along with the young core due to the significant age gap.
- At 34-year-old, his teammates were Lonzo Ball (21), Brandon Ingram (21), Kyle Kuzma (23), and Josh Hart (24).
- Getting along on and off the court didn’t seem to be an issue for James.
- However, even James had to admit that there was an adjustment period when he first arrived in Los Angeles.
Read full article: lakersnation.com
- ” Think of it as a two-hour brain massage,” Kid Koala told the audience during his mid-afternoon Lawnya Vawnya performance at Eastern Edge Gallery.
Read full article: exclaim.ca
- MTV Raps , which debuted in 1988, was MTV’s first music video program to focus exclusively on the flourishing hip-hop scene.
- Featuring music videos, live in-studio performances, and interviews with the biggest rap artists at the time, the program allowed for the relatively young style of music to reach audiences of a breadth and scope that had previously been proven elusive.
- The vice president of JOOX parent company Tencent International Business Group, Poshu Yeung, told Billboard Radio China about the new partnership: ” JOOX always excites fans with a wide range of music genres and music shows, and we are giving them more of the music they love through our partnership with MTV.
- The reimagined show will put Asian artists front and center and allow unparalleled access to local and regional talent.
Read full article: billboard.com
- On Friday, The Spice Girls (sans Victoria Beckham, aka Posh Spice) launched their reunion tour at Dublin’s Croke Park, where they performed their first show in seven years.
- As Rolling Stone reports, concertgoers quickly hit up Twitter to voice their concerns over sound issues.
- Sound issues aside, the night appeared to offer a blast from the past as the group doled out plenty of hits and deep cuts.
Read full article: consequenceofsound.net
- There was another successful weekend of LIVE music on the stage at Waverley Mall in partnership with The Youth Radio Network last weekend.
- There were 11 acts from Edinburgh and further afield who took to the centre’s stage across the weekend – the youngest of whom was 11-year-old Daniel Mackin from Dreghorn, Irvine, who performed his debut in the East of Scotland.
- The event was, once again managed by volunteers from The Youth Radio Network, who broadcast live from the Centre throughout the day on Saturday.
- Self-mastery Mentor, Life Coach and Author Leila Khan, also hosted the showcase on Saturday and added another dimension of empowerment to the whole initiative, while Keiran Harvey, CEO of The Youth Radio Network, hosted on the Sunday.
Read full article: theedinburghreporter.co.uk
- Post Malone is busy celebrating ” Congratulations” being certified diamond and also worrying about his songs leaking online.
- Now, it looks like that fear is accurate as his new collab with Kanye West just leaked.
- In the moody song, Post Malone actually raps about worrying about his music leaking.
Read full article: altpress.com
- Memorial Day observances at the Presidio include a ceremony at the National Cemetery, a 21-gun salute and community picnic.
- TreasureFest : Celebrating its eighth anniversary, the ticketed flea market market hosts hundreds of vendors selling handmade items and vintage goods.
- The 151st annual observance begins with a flag-raising ceremony, a march featuring veterans and the Army Band, followed by an 11 a.m. ceremony at the National Cemetery, a 21-gun salute and community picnic in the Main Post area.
Read full article: sfexaminer.com
- Vinnie Paul’s Grave Marker Next to Dimebag Darrell’s Gravestone | Music News.
- In life, drummer Vinnie Paul Abbott was always connected with this brother, guitarist Dimebag Darrell, having formed the legendary band Pantera together.
- The drummer died last June as the result of an enlarged heart and severe coronary artery disease, while his guitarist brother was tragically gunned down onstage in December 2004 by a deranged concertgoer while the Abbott brothers both played in the band Damageplan.
Read full article: consequenceofsound.net