- You can browse the curated content or search for anything you want using Siri, dictation, or scribble.
- To better take advantage of their new independence, Apple has added new application program interfaces to let apps run for extended periods of time, to stream audio directly, so podcast apps, and other music and audio apps, can play content for you even if you didn’t download it first.
- To make them even better, Apple has introduced a new interface technology called SwiftUI, which is not only highly efficient, and legible, and offers a Playground-like dynamic development environment, but apps built with it run natively on the watch.
- Being able to voice dictate new Notes and quickly reference existing ones right on the wrist just makes the kind of ultra-mobile sense that does.
- Including new ones like wind, and rain, decibel level, audiobooks, voice memos, and cellular connectivity.
Read full article: imore.com
- Producer Ekta Kapoor says she used to be a couch potato, and always wanted to make something which was fun.
- Asked about the difference between producing television, movies and digital content, Ekta said: ” I used to be a couch potato, I really wanted to make something which was fun.
- With television in India, you don’t own IP, you actually sell your content and the idea was to own IP and it was very helpful to do movies and it was also a creative release, the first year itself – LSD
- The post Ekta Kapoor on film ‘Hum Paanch’: ‘It has brash fun and entertaining content’ appeared first on The Indian Wire.
Read full article: theindianwire.com
- The Q70R – which happens to be the same short-hand name for a model in the company’s QLED TV range – uses Samsung’s Acoustic Beam technology, but the speakers are now arranged in a more traditional 3.1.2 configuration.
- There are four sound modes: Standard, which decodes the incoming audio with no changes; Surround, which upmixes audio to take advantage of the available speakers; Game Pro, which creates a more immersive gaming experience; and Adaptive Sound, which analyses the incoming signal and automatically optimises the audio.
- For console gamers who also own a Samsung TV, there’s a cool feature that detects a PS4 or Xbox One connected to the TV and automatically goes into the low input lag game mode, while simultaneously selecting the Game Pro mode on the soundbar.
- You can setup and control the soundbar using Samsung’s SmartThings app and it also works with Amazon Alexa , allowing you to easily access Spotify Connect and providing hands-free control using your voice.
- It’s a stripped-down selection though: you get a single HDMI input, an HDMI output that supports ARC (audio return channel) and an optical digital input.
Read full article: pocket-lint.com
- Above all else, the one thing Toy Story 4 needed to do was make itself worthy of the title ” Toy Story” .
- Directed by Josh Cooley, from a story and screenplay credited to 10 people, Toy Story 4 picks up where Toy Story 3 left off.
- In fact, he’s one of Bonnie’s least favourite toys, so he continually goes out of his way to make her happy, like looking after her brand new toy, Forky .
- Forky is Bonnie’s favourite, though, so as he continues to try and throw himself in the trash, Woody takes it upon himself to continually save him.
Read full article: gizmodo.com.au
- 1 Amazon will exclusively show 20 Premier League games this season – and fans will be celebrating like Manchester City Credit: Getty – Contributor
- For the first time in the competition’s history, the Premier League will be shown live on a streaming service.
- Amazon Prime has been going long before they introduced television shows and films to it.
Read full article: thesun.co.uk
- Mark has revealed that the trio – completed by drummer Travis Barker and guitarist/vocalist Matt Skiba – haven’t been able to stop writing new music, and therefore they keep adding songs to the follow-up to 2016’s California.
- ” Originally I thought we were going to have an album out in June, but we keep adding more songs, so probably later on in the summer.
- Given that the pop-punks’ tour begins very soon (June 27 at Columbus’ Nationwide Arena, to be precise), that means we’ll be getting two brand-new tunes before the end of the month.
Read full article: kerrang.com
- T en Thousand Voices , and I can hear them all having their say in the one voice of Rhiannon Giddens .
- He’s also the first call of Joe Henry, a songwriter whose songs I have to say, I don’t think I have ever heard (it will be rectified).
- The sound opens up here with the help of Kate Ellis on cello.
- With almost one single note droning on her banjo and Turrisi’s various percussion, they exert more power than Spinal Tap on a good day.
- Giddens scatting with Turrisi’s accordion is something I have to see live someday.
Read full article: folkradio.co.uk
- Those who saw Tyler, the Creator’s recent music video ” EARFQUAKE” might’ve noticed Tracee Ellis Ross playing the woman in the wig at the beginning of the video.
- As executive producer and lead voice, Ross will be playing Jodie Landon, a witty, unapologetically sarcastic college grad who enters the workforce fresh with a job in tech.
- Jodie,’ will spin-off from the cult classic ‘Daria,’ and with the brilliant, sweet and sarcastic black girl magic that is Jodie Landon, we will feature a diverse cast, comprised mainly of unapologetically smart and ambitious young female characters who are vulnerable and flawed and interesting and funny.
- Jodie will spin-off from the cult classic Daria with the brilliant, sweet and sarcastic black girl magic that is Jodie Landon.
Read full article: hypebeast.com
- There are big opportunities for the music industry in podcasts, but one of the big barriers is licensing: the cost and complexity for podcasters of securing the rights to actually play music in their shows.
- ” We need to get to the point where there’s a blanket licence like TV has,” agreed Chris Baughen, managing editor Global Player at radio group Global.
- Later in the event, Sawyer suggested that many music podcasts ” aren’t that good really” because they can only talk about music, without having the rights to actually play it.
- More tips from the panel included length – ” Podcasts are getting shorter: think about the 20 to 25 minute mark,” said Sawyer” – and a warning that while the barriers to podcasting are low, making something more involved than a simple conversational show does require resources.
- It doesn’t cost that much money to make a George Ezra or David Tennant [interview] podcast,” said Sutton – Somethin’ else produces the latter’s show.
Read full article: musically.com
- Blending lush ambient soundscapes, warm nature samples, and distorted, bass-heavy beats, the music aims to encapsulate the feeling of surrounding yourself with an oasis of tropical houseplants while living in a grey, nature-less city.” II.
- ,” I wanted to express how it feels to watch the morning sun fall across gorgeous palm tree fronds while an ambulance or giant truck blares outside, and all that can be seen from the window is grey and concrete-no green anywhere.
- Past Palms, for me, is an attempt to reflect the feeling of trying to connect with nature in a nature-less place.
Read full article: xlr8r.com