- If you’re trying to find out how you can watch Sunderland vs. Charlton in the US, we have all of the details for you about the League One Playoff Final.
- The match will be shown live on US streaming (and you can watch it on your TV too).
Read full article: worldsoccertalk.com
- Sophia Oommen, Kylee Hitchen and the balance of the Greater Sudbury Soccer Club Impact U14 girls would have it no other way.
- ” We go from you don’t really have to show up for a practice to you have to show up for every single practice and game,” said Oommen, explaining the jump from the recreational ranks.
- ” This year, we’re all pretty good at dribbling around players and getting the ball up.
- ” Somebody saw me playing in net and thought I was pretty good, so the next year, I played in net again,” said Hitchen.
Read full article: thesudburystar.com
- Tyler Adams’ RB Leipzig defeated by Bayern Munich in German Cup
- Bayern players celebrated their victory against Leipzig after the German soccer cup, DFB Pokal, final match between RB Leipzig and Bayern Munich at the Olympic stadium in Berlin, Germany, Saturday, May 25, 2019.
- RB Leipzig, featuring U.S. men’s national team midfielder Tyler Adams, reached the final for the first time this year.
- Their opponent was the German record champion and 18-time DFB Pokal winner Bayern Munich, which captured the Germany double with a 3-0 victory Saturday in front of an announced crowd of 74,322.
- In this file photo taken March 2, 2019, Nuernberg midfielder Hanno Behrens, left, and Leipzig’s US midfielder Tyler Adams vie for the ball during a Bundesliga football match in Nuremberg, Germany.
Read full article: prosoccerusa.com
- Manns became the first girl in soccer program history to score a goal in a state finals game, but the Lions could not hold the lead.
- Herscher rallied in the second half to win the third-place game 2-1 at North Central College in Naperville.
- Manns, a defender who had scored 2 goals this season, took advantage of a scramble following a Lisle corner kick and booted a 10-yard shot past Herscher goalkeeper Rourke Zigrossi with 7:13 gone in the first half.
- It was the first time the Lions (18-2-2) had found the back of the net in six state finals games.
Read full article: dailyherald.com
- FC Dallas fights back, but falls short against Vancouver | SportsDay.
Read full article: sportsday.dallasnews.com
- CINCINNATI – Despite looking vastly improved from last week’s heavy defeat at Orlando , FC Cincinnati slumped to a second straight defeat at home on Saturday night with a 2-0 loss to the New York Red Bulls .
- The crowd of 28,290 were made to wait until the 78th minute before they saw a goal.
- Adding insult in injury time, fellow substitute Omir Fernandez doubled the Red Bulls’ lead with a headed goal, his first in MLS.
Read full article: prosoccerusa.com
- Abby Wambach will take her rightful place in National Soccer Hall of Fame in September.
- The famed U.S. women’s national team forward will be inducted into the HOF’s Class of 2019.
- Wambach received the news Saturday from Hall of Famer Julie Foudy and Wambach’s reaction was caught on video.
Read full article: sportingnews.com
- NOTE: Three points for victory, one point for tie. ___ Vancouver 2, New York 2, tie LA Galaxy 1, Orlando City 0 Real Salt Lake 2, Atlanta 1 Los Angeles FC 4, Montreal 2 New York City FC 1…
Read full article: federalnewsnetwork.com
- Aladdin is officially in theaters, which means fans finally get to see the much-anticipated live-action portrayals of some of Disney’s most iconic animated characters.
- Even better: Some extra lucky moviegoers are getting the chance to meet – or at least glimpse – Princess Jasmine IRL.
- If you weren’t at El Capitan to see Naomi yourself, you may still get a chance to catch the princess elsewhere.
Read full article: teenvogue.com
- While a vast majority of fans left the theater with their wishes granted concerning the live-action Disney epic, critics felt something to be desired from Aladdin .
- Many critics didn’t hate Aladdin , they just couldn’t help but compare it to the 1992 original and be disappointed.
- The difference here being when Aladdin came out it was something much more original.
Read full article: cinemablend.com