After much speculation from the fan base, Disney finally unveiled something at the D23 Expo 2019: a self-promoting documentary series titled “One Day at Disney.” This series will take viewers behind the scenes with the Walt Disney Company performers who bring the magic to life in Disney Parks, Disney Theaters and Walt Disney Imagining. Those featured in the Disney documentary are:
● Eric Baker – a Walt Disney Imagineer who has overseen the creation of detailed props within Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the newest land at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
● Ashley Girdich – a Research and Development Project Manager who helps teams execute innovative robotics technology projects at Disney parks.
● Eric Goldberg – an animator known for creating the Genie in Aladdin, Phil in Hercules, and animating Mickey Mouse in the short film Get a Horse! directing “Pocahontas”
● Mark Gonzales – a worker on the world-famous Disneyland Railroad.
● Grace Lee – a Senior Illustration Manager at Disney Worldwide Publishing.
● Zamavus “Zama” Magudulela – a South African actor currently playing Rafiki in The Lion King.
● Ryan Meinerding – Marvel Studio’s Head of Visual Development.
● Dr. Natalie Mylniczenko – a Veterinarian who cares for creatures large and small at Walt Disney World Resort.
● Jerome Ranft – a Pixar artist who created detailed sculptures for animators to use in films including Finding Nemo, Toy Story 3 and Ratatouille.
● Robin Roberts – a former ESPN sportscaster who has been co-anchoring on Good Morning America since 2005.