- It is unfortunate, however, that Africans have relinquished the responsibility of telling their own story to foreigners who know little or nothing about them.
- With these kinds of stories, young Nigerians, who know little or nothing about Nigerian history, will understand better how to relate with the historical narrative of the country.
- The diversity of the Nigerian nation must also reflect in the stories we spend our time to tell.
- There is a need to tell the diverse stories of the minority groups in the country.
- Stories concerning ethnicity, the civil war, religious crises, and other seemingly volatile topics.
Read full article: bellanaija.com